In this post, we share a List of mountains in Odisha, the Mountain Ranges of Odisha download a FREE PDF. This post help for the All Odisha competitive exam.
|Name of the Post||mountains in Odisha|
|Type Of Post||Odisha Geography|
|Help For||All Odisha competitive Exam|
|Download pdf here|
Mountain Ranges in Odisha important part of Odisha’s Geography.
Top list of Mountains in Odisha
- Bādāmgarh Pahār is a hill and Mountain located in Orissa, India.
- This Hill station is situated in Mayurbhanj District.
- The estimated elevation above seal level is 1075 meters
- The iron ore, Hematite mined in the Badampahar mines of Odisha is situated near these hills.
- Tensa Hill Station is located in the Bonai Forest Division of Sundargarh district.
- Tensa Hill Ghati’s height is about 3,700 meters above sea level.
- It is about 93 km distance from Rourkela Town.
- Tensa is mainly known for its iron mines developed by SAIL and Jindal Steel.
- Putsil Mountain is located in sunabeda, Koraput Odisha.
- It is known as Switerzland Of Odisha.
- Mukulingia hill is situate in Phulbani Town, Odisha.
- It is the Most Tourist Place in the Kandhamal District.
- Bonda Hill is located in Malkanagiri District.
- This is the living place of the Bondas Tribe.
- A Famous Festival “Patkhanda Vatra” is Celebrated here.
- This is a Famous hill station in maklanagiri district.
- Barunei hills is situated in khorda district near Bhubaneswar.
- Maa Barunei temple is situated at the bottom of the Barunei hills.
- Brunei hill station is near Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha.
- Gandhamardhan Hills is a hill located in the Balangir District Of Odisha.
- This hill is well known for its medicinal plants.
- Gandhamardhan hill is a famous hill station in Balangir District.
- Mahendragiri Hills is located situated near parlakhemundi Gajapati.
- It is situated amongst the Eastern Ghats at an elevation of 1,501 meters.
- This is considered one out of Seven Kula Parvat of India.
- This is the second highest mountain peak of Odisha after Deomali in the Koraput district.
- Mahendragiri hill is an ecological biodiversity of Odisha.
- Malayagiri is a mountain peak situated in the Malayagiri range in Anugul District.
- The estimated elevation above seal level is 1190 meters
- It is located near Pal Lahara town near Angul.
- Deomali is the highest mountain peak in Odisha.
- It is situated in Koraput District.
- Deomali is Famous for Ecotourism and Mountain Terrikking.
- The estimated elevation above seal level is 1672 meters
- There are many Tribes living on this Mountain Such as Kandhas, Parajas, Bhumia, Malis, and Bhotias, etc.
- Daringbadi is a famous hill station in the Kandhamal district of Odisha.
- It is a beautiful place for visitors.
- it is situated at a height of 915 meters popularly known as Kasmir Of Odisha.
- The temperature level of Daringbadi is very low.
- Gudahandi is also known as ‘Gudahandi Hills’ and it is situated in Kalahandi District.
- It is Close to Nabarangpur district.
- The estimated elevation above seal level is 493 meters
|Important Peaks||Height (in meters)|
|Badam Pahar||1075 m|
|Balia Pahar||950 m|
|Deva Giri||964 m|
If you like this post share your friends. Also you join our Youtube channel for Daily Live Class pdf on youtbe and daily free class pdf .